Allium Sativum Bulb Extract(Garlic)
- Garlic contains copious amounts of sulfur, selenium, and vitamins. Garlic alone has the power to provide all the minerals and vitamins necessary for scalp& hair care for those who are facing such problems.
- If hair is washed with garlic contained products regularly, it helps prevent hair loss.
- It is very useful in removing dandruff problems in the hair roots.
- Protects people against ringworm disease.
- It provides fast& healthy growth to new realeses of hair.
- It prevents cracking and breakage seen in the hair ends.
Saccharomyces/Allium Sativum Bulb Ferment Filtrate (Black Garlic)
Black Garlic; it is obtained through a special fermentation process from Garlic. Through this method, one of the most important active ingredient “Allicin” contained in Garlic turns into S-Ally-L-cysteine(SAC). “SAC” is a very powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants protect cells against damages, diseases, contaminations. Black Garlic plays an important role in the survival of the hair cells. It also is rich in polyphenols.
- It’s considered by experts that; hair loss can be avoided by the increment in the hair growth phase. This can be achieved by the increment of blood supply in hair roots. polyphenols increase micro blood circulation in the hair roots.This might affect hair growth phase in a positive way.
- Scientific researches made on polyphenols and zinc minerals have shown that polyphenols and zinc minerals have an inhibitory effect on 5-alpha-reductase enzyme causing hair loss.
- Scientifc studies on polyphenols show that polyphenols have positive effect in the treatment of scalp problems such as psoriasis, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, alopecia areata
- In summary; polyphenols help to treat scalp problems and preventing hair loss problems by way of regulating cytokine production, creating an inhibitory effect on 5-alpha-reductase enzyme causing hair loss, increasing micro blood circulation in the hair roots.
- It revitalizes hair roots with its rich minerals content
- It gives hair vitality.
- Nourishes hair &hair follicles and triggers new hair growth
- There are many factors that cause hair loss, loss of gloss, dullness, thinning, no shaping and whitening
- One of them is that you do not have enough blood in your hair roots. The most effective way to send more blood to your hair roots is to use ginkgo biloba
- When used, the hair shows increased quality, the gloss returns to the heel, and the hair fall decreases.
Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract
- Reduce dandruff by removing dead cells. It gives the hair softness.
Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract (Horse Chestnut)
- It is effective in preventing hair loss, increasing microcirculation, stimulating hair follicles.
Aloe Barbadensis(Aloevera Jel):
- Moisturizer, Gives Elasticity, Purifying, Refreshing, Smoothing
- Pain relieving, Therapeutic, Supportive treatment for insect infestations
- Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Irritant, Anti-Allergic
- Supportive, sedative, nourishing and pain relief for burns (including sunburns), skin irritations (child rashes and other rashes) and skin injuries
- Therapeutic support for insect bites
Betula Alba Extract (Beech Tree):
- Purifying, refreshing
- Helps hair to gain shine, volume and elasticity
- Micro-circulation in the hair follicles stimulates hair growth and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Flavonoids (especially Quercetin and Myricetin), which are contained, are an effective fighter against hair loss by inhibiting the enzyme of 5-alpha reductase and thus preventing the formation of DHT.
- It promotes and calms the body’s natural treatment activity.
- It has anti-dandruff, anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties.
Chamomile Recutita Flower Extract(Daisy):
- With it’s Moisturizing, purifying, effects Chamomile provides calming natural treatment to particularly sensitive and irritated scalp and also gives shine & softness to the hair.
- It helps protect against damage caused by free radicals and environmental pollution by way of forming film layer in the hair strands.
- With its rich content of apigenin flavor; It supports nutrition of hair roots by stimulating blood circulation and it helps prevent hair loss.
Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract (Yellow Millet):
- It helps prevent hair loss, especially in pregnancy and in lactation and old age.
- Gives hair vitality, shine and volume.
- It strengthens the hair roots.
- It supports new hair formation.
Equisetum Arvense Extract (Kırk kilit, At kuyruğu):
- Especially the highly concentrated apigenin flavonu promotes the feeding of hair follicles, which stimulates blood circulation and helps to prevent hair loss.
- The flavonoids (especially quercetin and kaempferol), which it contains, support the inhibition of 5-5alpha-reductase enzyme and reduce the odds of these enzymes to help prevent DHT formation and thus hair loss.
- Due to its rich vitamins and mineral deposits, alcolides, sterols and silicic acids, which are contained in it, feed on the head skin and hair follicles, giving the hair fullness, volume, shape retention and shine.
- The clay in which it is contained regulates the blood circulation, strengthens the hair, cleanses the pores of the skin, tightens and helps regulate sebum secretion.
Silica is one of the trace elements normally found in hair and on the skin. Silica is extremely important both for metabolic and structural maintenance for the normal growth of connective tissues. In addition, it is also necessary for the production of keratin sulphate, an important component of the Silica hair shaft. In addition, Silica enhances the flow of blood through the scalp, promotes hair growth and plays an effective role against hair loss.
Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract (Sage tea)
- It helps control the sebum secretion due to its tightening properties and helps prevent dandruff formation.
- Anti-inflammatory, purifying, supporting natural treatment activity
- It promotes the feeding of hair follicles, stimulating blood circulation thanks to its particularly high-content apigenin flavone
- It contains phytosterols which help to inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha reductase.
- It promotes the stimulation of hair pigments, helping the hair to protect its own color.
Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract (Stinging nettle)
- It stimulates microcirculation in the hair follicles, boosts blood circulation and promotes healthy hair growth through its active role in better feeding of hair follicles.
- It promotes the inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase enzyme by its contained flavonoids (especially kaempferol), which helps prevent DHT formation and hair loss resulting therefrom.
- It tightens the skin pores (pores) and plays an active role in the regulation of sebum secretion, helping to prevent dandruff formation. Gives hair vitality, shine and volume.
Camelia Sinensis Seed Extract (Green tea)
- The flavonoids (quercetin, kaempferol, myricetin), which it contains, help inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which helps to prevent DHT formation and thus hair loss
- By helping to regulate sebum secretion, it helps to prevent hair loss from occurring.
- Antioxidant, supporting cell renewal, refreshing, purifying and soothing properties have a positive effect on hair care.
- Helps to protect hair and scalp from free radicals.
- The rich phyto-flavones that it contains are also strengthening hair follicles
- It stimulates microcirculation to accelerate blood circulation and supports the optimization of hair follicle feeding.
Arctium Lappa Extract(Burdock)
- Balances production of sebum in hair
- It solves the dandruff problem.
- Accelerates healing of skin wounds
- Makes healing effects against eczema and psoriasis.
Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna tree)
- Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory
- It promotes better nutrition of hair follicles by stimulating blood circulation.
- The tightening of the pores helps regulate sebaceous secretion.
Gives softness and shine to hair, refreshes.
Humulus Lupulus Extract(Hops)
- Its flavonoids (especially quercetin and kaempferol) support the inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase enzyme and reduce the odds of these enzymes, thus helping to prevent DHT formation and thus hair loss actively.
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal
- Supports skin and hair regeneration, gives hair shine and softness.
- Helps regulate sebum secretion.
- Supports good nutrition of hair follicles by stimulating blood circulation